- 1 pack Pelmen Foods Pelmeni*
- 10 cups Chicken broth
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 1 Carrot (Finely diced)
- 1 Celery stick (Finely diced)
- 1/4 cup Frozen peas
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large saucepan, melt 1 tbsp of butter.
2. Add onions, celery, carrots and sauté for about 5 minutes on medium heat until soft.
3. Add chicken broth, bay leaf, salt and pepper, cayenne pepper and 1 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley.
4. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for 25 minutes.
5. Add frozen peas and frozen Pelmeni
6. Return to a boil and boil for 5 more minutes.
*Use one of the following Pelmen Foods products for this recipe:
• Pelmen Foods Chicken Pelmeni
• Pelmen Foods Siberian Pelmeni
• Pelmen Foods Elite Pelmeni
• Pelmen Foods Deluxe Pelmeni