1. In a large saucepan cook bacon on medium heat until semi-crispy. Drain, leaving a few tablespoons of drippings with the bacon at the bottom of the pan.
2. Stir in garlic, onions and leeks. Cook until the onions are soft and translucent.
3. Add in tomatoes and chicken broth.
4. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add frozen pelmeni and cook for 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
7. Optional: serve with a dollop of sour cream on top.