1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add peppers and garlic. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 20-25 mins, until peppers and garlic have softened and slightly charred.
4. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
5. In a food processor, add peppers, garlic with skin removed, parsley and vegetable stock. Puree until smooth.
6. In a large pot over medium heat, add in soup mixture and heat until it starts to boil. Turn off heat and add perogies and lemon juice.
7. Divide in soup bowls, top with additional parsley and serve hot.