- 1 pkg. Pelmen Foods Cherry Perogies*
- Canola oil for frying
- Icing sugar
- Possible Toppings: Chocolate sauce, Caramel Sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 4 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a deep fryer, heat oil at high temperature. Ensure perogies are dry, if need to, pat dry with a paper towel. Add perogies to oil and fry for 1-2 minutes, until lightly golden and crispy. Carefully remove them from the oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Sprinkle them with icing sugar while they are warm. Drizzle with chocolate or caramel sauce.
*Use any of Pelmen Foods dessert perogies for this recipe.