DO NOT DEFROST, COOK FROM FROZEN
1. Fill the large pot with three quarts (3 liters) of water. Add 1tbsp of salt, set on HIGH and bring to boil.
2. Add one pack of perogies to the water. Stir gently to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pot.
3. Allow for perogies to float, while stirring occasionally.
4. Reduce to MEDIUM and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the dough is tender. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 74°C/165°F. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
5. Remove perogies with a slotted spoon and toss gently with butter.
6. Serve with sour cream, fruit syrup or your favorite toppings.