- Low fat
- No saturated fat
- No cholesterol
454g – 6 Portion per package
INGREDIENTS: Sour Cherries, Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Salt. May contain pits.
DO NOT DEFROST, COOK FROM FROZEN
1. Fill a large pot with three quarts (3 liters) of water. Add 1tbsp of salt, set on HIGH and bring to a boil.
2. Add one pack of perogies to the water. Stir gently to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pot.
3. Allow for perogies to float, while stirring occasionally.
For PAN-FRIED perogies skip step 4.
4. Reduce to MEDIUM and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the dough is tender. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 74°C/165°F. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
5. Remove perogies with a slotted spoon and toss gently with butter.
6. PAN-FRYING: place the boiled perogies in a preheated pan and fry them until golden brown on both sides. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 74°C/165°F.
7. Serve with sour cream or tomato sauce. Add your favorite toppings.