Basil & Dill Pesto Perogy
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1 ½ cup Fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 cup Fresh basil (chopped)
- 3 Garlic cloves (chopped)
- ¾ cup Olive oil
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano (grated )
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss perogies with a ½ cup of pesto.
- Remaining pesto can be stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.