- 1 pkg (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Franks Red Hot
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Fresh ground pepper
Possible Toppings: sour cream, green onions, chives
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add all the buffalo sauce ingredients and season with pepper.
- Bring to a simmer while stirring with a whisk. As soon as the sauce begins to bubble, remove from heat and give it a stir with the whisk. Reserve 4 tbsp. of the sauce for dipping.
- In a large bowl, toss perogies with remaining sauce.
- Roll in breadcrumbs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until lightly golden and crispy. Serve with extra dipping sauce.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe. PREPARATION