Chocolate Covered Cherries
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods cherry perogies*
- 300 gm Milk chocolate
- Confection sugar for garnish
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in perogies and boil for 5 minutes stirring occasionally to prevent them from sticking to the bottom. Drain the perogies and set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Dip each perogy in chocolate one at a time.
- Remove with a fork, letting the excess chocolate drip off.
- Place the perogies on a rack set on a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until the chocolate is set.
- Dust with confection sugar.
*Use any of the dessert Pelmen Foods perogies*