Cucumber Asian Slaw
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Pelmeni*
- 1 Small English cucumber (thin long slices)
- ½ Red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Cilantro (stems removed)
- 1 Thai chili pepper (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup Peanuts unsalted
- 3 tbsp. Fish sauce
- 3 tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Large garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tbsp. Asian chili sauce
Possible Toppings: Grated Pecorino Cheese, Red Onions, grilled chicken
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients. Toss in cucumbers, onion and cilantro. Mix until well coated. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and let cool for a few minutes.
- Toss with cucumber slaw and top with chili and peanuts.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies or pelmeni for this recipe.