Maple Bacon & Cabbage Perogies
- 1 pkg. (625g) Pelmen Foods Perogy ( )
- 8 Strips thick cut bacon (rough chopped)
- 2 tbs. Maple syrup
- 3 cup Green cabbage (shredded)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Possible Toppings: Sour Cream, Chives, Fried Egg, Greek Yogurt.
Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add bacon and cook for 6 minutes.
- Stir in maple syrup and cook for an additional minute.
- Stir in cabbage and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until cabbage has softened and bacon is crispy.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins.
- Drain perogies and toss in bacon and cabbage.
- Add to platter and serve warm.