Pelmeni with Butter Lemon Sauce
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Pelmeni*
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Freshly parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Onion (finely diced)
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped )
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pelmeni and boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove pelmeni from the water and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt 1 tbsp of butter.
- Add garlic and onions, cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining butter.
- Once melted add lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Add perogies and sauté together for another 2 minutes.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
*Use one of the following Pelmen Foods products for this recipe: • Pelmen Foods Chicken Pelmeni • Pelmen Foods Siberian (Pork & Beef) Pelmeni • Pelmen Foods Elite (Beef and Chicken) Pelmeni • Pelmen Foods Deluxe (Pork, Beef and Chicken) Pelmeni