Sausage & Pepper Perogies
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 4 Quality Italian sausage (casing removed, crumbled)
- ½ cup Red peppers (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup Yellow peppers (thinly sliced)
- Fresh ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until just browned, 6-8 mins.
- Add peppers, garlic and season with pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally until peppers have softened and sausage has browned, 4-5 mins.
- Add perogies and sauté for 2-3 mins.
Possible Toppings: Chives, Parsley, Chilli Peppers.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies.