Bulgur & Spinach with Herb Dressing
- 1 pkg (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Pelmeni
- 2 cup bulgur (cooked)
- 3 cup baby spinach
- 4 green onions (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup pine nuts (toasted)
- ½ cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic cloves (chopped)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Possible Toppings: Chives, Parsley, Chilli Peppers.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside to cool
- Place herb dressing ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add perogies, spinach, green onions and pine nuts. Toss well with herb dressing and serve.