Butter Bean with Citrus Vinaigrette
- 1 pkg (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogy
- 2 cup butter beans (cooked, drained)
- ½ cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- ¼ Italian flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
Possible Toppings: Chives, Chilli Peppers
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside to cool
- In a small bowl, whisk together all citrus vinaigrette ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add perogies, onions and parsley. Toss well with citrus vinaigrette and serve.