Caramelized Honey & Sugar Mango
- 1 pkg. (454 g) Pelmen Foods Dessert Perogies
- 2 Mangoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 tbsp. Dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Pure honey
- Icing sugar for dusting
Possible Toppings: Fresh Mint, Vanilla Ice Cream, Crème Fraiche, Sour Cream with Sugar.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain perogies and set aside.
- In a large non-stick pan, melt brown sugar and honey. Add mangoes and sauté for 6-7 mins, until caramelized and lightly golden.
- Remove mangoes from pan and set aside to cool.
- Add perogies in pan and fry until golden brown, 5-6 mins.
- Place perogies on plate, top or toss with mangoes and finish with a dusting of icing sugar.