- 1 pkg. (454 g) Pelmen Foods Dessert Perogies
- ½ cup Cold water
- 3 pkg. Unflavoured gelatin
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Light corn syrup
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Pure vanilla extract
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Graham Crackers
- Dark Chocolate sauce
Possible Toppings: ice cream, crème fraiche, sour cream with sugar.
- Generously dust an 8×8 inch non-stick pan with icing sugar and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cold water & gelatin and allow too set while you make the syrup.
- In a small sauce pan combine the sugar, corn syrup & salt. Cook over medium heat until sugar has dissolved. Bring the heat to high and cook until syrup bubbles and reaches 240 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- With the mixer on low, slowly pour the syrup into the gelatin. Raise the mixer speed to high and whip until mixture is thick and glossy, about 15 mins. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Pour marshmallow mixture into dusted pan and smooth the top. Dust with additional icing sugar and allow to rest uncovered overnight until set.
- Turn the marshmallows over on a cutting board and cut into 16 squares. Dust with additional icing sugar.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Top graham cracker with marshmallow, add perogy and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Top with additional graham cracker to make s’more.