- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 3 tbsp. Canola oil
- 1 cup Each red, yellow and green peppers, (sliced in thin strips)
- 1 cup Zucchini (cut in strips)
- 1 Small red onion (cut in 8 wedges)
- 1 cup Old cheddar (grated)
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Guacamole
- Lime wedges
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne pepper
Possible Toppings: Chives, Cilantro, Jalapeno Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, Sour Cream
- To make fajita seasoning: In a small bowl, all the seasoning spices and mix well, set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins, drain and set aside
- In a large non-stick pan, heat 2 tbsp. of oil over medium-high heat. Add peppers, zucchini and red onions and stir until well coated with oil.
- Add 1 tbsp. of seasoning and mix well. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables have softened and caramelized. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp. of oil, add perogies and fry until golden, 5-6 minutes.
- Divide perogies on tortilla’s, top with vegetables and cheddar cheese. Serve with salsa, guacamole and lime wedges.