Holiday Perogie Salad
- 1 pkg (625g) Pelmen Foods Perogies
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp. Honey
- ¼ tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 4 cup winter green salad mix
- ½ cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 4 dried apricots (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ to asted pecans
- 1/4 goat feta
Possible Toppings: Chives, Walnuts, Blueberries
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and Set aside.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, Dijon and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl, add salad greens, onions, dried fruit, pecans and gently toss with vinaigrette.
- Drizzle with feta and serve.