- 1 pkg (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogy
- ½ cup bulgur (cooked)
- 2 bunch Italian flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh mint (finely chopped)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup red onion (finely diced)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of each ground cumin, ground cloves, ground nutmeg, ground allspice, ground cinnamon
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Possible Toppings: Green Onions, Cucumber.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside to cool
- In a medium bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add perogies, bulgur, parsley, mint, tomatoes, onions and toss with dressing.