Potato Perogy Salad
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1/2 cup sweet pickles (chopped)
- 3 slices cooked bacon (chopped)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and let cool.
In a large mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add boiled perogies and mix well.
Refrigerate for 30 min.
*Use one of the following Pelmen Foods products for this recipe:
• Pelmen Foods Potato & Fried Onion Perogies
• Pelmen Foods Potato & Cheddar Perogies
• Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Jalapeno Perogies
• Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Onion Perogies
• Pelmen Foods Potato, Herb & Garlic Perogies
• Pelmen Foods Potato & Mushroom Perogies