Tuscan Vegetable Soup
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Pelmeni*
- 3 silces Bacon (diced)
- 1 small leek (white part only (sliced) )
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 onion (small (Diced))
- 1 can diced tomatoes (Drained)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- Parsley to garnish
1. In a large saucepan cook bacon on medium heat until semi-crispy. Drain, leaving a few tablespoons of drippings with the bacon at the bottom of the pan.
2. Stir in garlic, onions and leeks. Cook until the onions are soft and translucent.
3. Add in tomatoes and chicken broth.
4. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add frozen pelmeni and cook for 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
7. Optional: serve with a dollop of sour cream on top.
*Use one of the following Pelmen Foods products for this recipe:
• Pelmen Foods Chicken Pelmeni
• Pelmen Foods Siberian (Pork & Beef) Pelmeni
• Pelmen Foods Elite (Beef and Chicken) Pelmeni
• Pelmen Foods Deluxe (Pork, Beef and Chicken) Pelmeni