Leeks, Garlic & Thyme Sauté
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 1 Large garlic clove (minced)
- 1 ½ cup Leeks (thinly sliced, white & light green parts)
- 1 tbsp. Fresh thyme leaves
- Salt & fresh ground pepper
Possible Toppings: Sour Cream, Greek Yogurt.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with oil. Add garlic, leeks, thyme and season with salt and pepper, sauté for 3-4 mins until garlic is translucent and leeks have softened.
- Add perogies to the skillet and sauté for another 1-2 mins stirring to mix well.
- Place on platter and serve warm.