Mexican Nacho Perogies
- 1 pkg (625 g) Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1 cup old cheddar (grated)
- 3 tbsp. red pepper (diced)
- 3 tbsp. green pepper (diced)
- 1 small tomato (diced)
- ¼ cup black beans (cooked)
- 2 green onions (green & white parts, thinly sliced)
- Sour cream, salsa & guacamole for dipping
Possible Toppings: Chives, Cilantro, Jalapeno Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, Ground Beef, Ground Chicken.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and line on an oven safe baking pan.
- Drizzle with cheddar cheese, top with peppers, tomatoes and beans.
- Bake for 5-6 mins until cheese has melted.
- Top with green onions and serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.