- 1 pkg. Pelmen Foods desert Perogies*
- 2 cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- Quality honey
- ¼ cup Toasted coconut
- ¼ cup Chocolate nibs or dark chocolate chips
- Possible Toppings: Chocolate Sauce, Raspberry Sauce, Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside cool.
- In four small bowls, add ¼ cup of yogurt in each bowl. Top each with 2 tbsp. of fresh blueberries and drizzle with honey.
- Divide perogies amongst the four bowls. Repeat with remaining yogurt, blueberries and drizzle with honey.
- Top each with 1 tbsp. of coconut and chocolate.
- Drizzle with chocolate or raspberry sauce.
*Use any of the dessert Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.