- 1 pkg. (454g Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1 pint Fresh blueberries
- 1 pkg. (9g) Vanilla sugar
- French Vanilla Ice cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Cherries for topping (optional)
- Possible Toppings: Chocolate Sauce, Raspberry Sauce, Dark Chocolate Chips, coconut, nuts, dried fruit.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside cool.
- In a small saucepan over medium, add blueberries and vanilla sugar. Bring to a simmer and cook for 4-5 mins until blueberries have softened and their juices have released. Set aside to completely cool
- Divide perogies amongst the four dessert bowls. Top with a scoop of ice cream, drizzle with blueberry sauce and chocolate sauce. Top with cherry and serve.
*Use any of the dessert Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.