Sundried Tomato, Parsley & Feta
- 1 pkg (454g) savoury Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 1 250 mL jar seasoned sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 tbsp. capers (drained)
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Italian flat-leaf parsley (minced)
- 3 tbsp. goat feta (crumbled)
Possible Toppings: Chives, Green Onions, Goat Cheese.
- In a blender, add sun-dried tomatoes with their oil and capers. Pulse until slightly creamy.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Drain perogies and add to a mixing bowl.
- Toss with sun-dried tomatoes and 2 tbsp. of the oil.
- Place on platter and top with parsley and feta.