Asian Soup with Bok Choy
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Pelmeni*
- 6 cups water
- 1 inch fresh ginger root peel
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 4 baby bok choy (Cut lengthwise)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Bring 6 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add salt, red pepper flakes, ginger root peel and let simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Remove and discard the ginger peel.
4. Add frozen pelmeni, bring back to a boil and cook for 8 minutes.
5. Add bok choy and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Stir in sesame oil and cook for 2 more minutes.
7. Serve in a large bowl. Garnish with green onions.
Use one of the following Pelmen Foods products for this recipe:
• Pelmen Foods Chicken Pelmeni
• Pelmen Foods Siberian (Pork & Beef) Pelmeni
• Pelmen Foods Elite (Beef and Chicken) Pelmeni
• Pelmen Foods Deluxe (Pork, Beef and Chicken) Pelmeni