Bacon Wrapped Perogies
- 1 pkg Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 12 slices bacon ((1/2 slice per perogie))
- Garlic powder
- Brown sugar
- Freshly ground pepper
- Parsley ((to garnish))
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove perogies with a slotted spoon and set aside on a plate.
3. Wrap half a slice of bacon on each perogie.
4. Sprinkle with garlic powder and brown sugar.
5. Pepper to taste.
6. Place perogies in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 425F for 16 minutes, turning them once.
8. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
9. Serve with sour cream or your favourite dip.
*Use one of the following Pelmen Foods products for this recipe:
• Pelmen Foods Potato & Fried Onion Perogies
• Pelmen Foods Potato & Cheddar Perogies
• Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Jalapeno Perogies
• Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Onion Perogies
• Pelmen Foods Potato & Mushroom Perogies