Roasted Indian Spiced Cauliflower
- 1 pkg (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 3 cups cauliflower (florets)
- 1 medium white onion (peeled and quartered)
- 4 large garlic cloves (with peels on)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- Sour cream
- Crème Fraiche
- Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add cauliflower, garlic and onion. Toss with olive oil, turmeric, chili and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 mins, stirring occasionally until vegetables and garlic have softened.
3. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
4. In a food processor, add vegetables, garlic with skin removed and vegetable stock. Puree until smooth.
5. In a large pot over medium heat, add in soup mixture and heat until it starts to boil. Turn off heat and add perogies.
6. Divide in soup bowls, top with additional chili powder and serve hot.